This Week...

hidden heart

I'm grateful for reminders of Love everywhere I turn.

I'm grateful for the songs of red-winged blackbirds in the vacant lot behind my house.

I'm grateful for the cross.

I'm grateful for the Hope that doesn't disappoint.

I'm grateful for the encouragement of friends, and sharing treasures of Jesus with each other.

I'm grateful for those that stick with me for the long-haul.

I'm grateful for hot, steaming bowls of sticky rice on a queasy stomach.

I'm grateful for teachers that care.

I'm grateful that I had the opportunity to see Jane Goodall speak.

I'm grateful for a bus ride conversation that was a gem of depth.

I'm grateful for heavy rain that gives you "permission to cry."*

I'm grateful for finding peppermint ice cream at Grocery Outlet, enjoyed with a warm GF brownie.

I'm grateful for feathers and wings.

*Terry Tempest Williams, Refuge, (pg. 28)


Comments

Popular Posts