The Inspiration of a Friend

One of my dearest friends came out to visit me for a few days. It was so wonderful to have her here. We went hiking and beach-combing and snorkeling(with two wetsuits). We slept in and drank coffee and watched random television on the laptop. We wandered around town and walked the dog and went to a movie...it was so fun.

I love how God knows just when we need the company of a kindred spirit...someone that knows you and accepts you and loves you. This friends always inspires me, challenges me, and encourages me.

When we were walking along the beach one afternoon, she gave me the idea for these little painted rocks...


Comments

Unknown said…
Now that is what I am talking about!!! Can't wait to have one sitting on my very own desk. You are the amazing.
Linds said…
Love this rock! You are talented my friend.

Popular Posts