good morning



sometimes i can't sleep. my head hits the pillow, but my eyes don't close.

last night was one of those nights. i was reading on the couch and my eyes were heavy so i went to my bed but after 3 hours i went back to the couch. i stayed on the couch for two hours...wide awake. eventually i just got up and pulled my jeans on and went down to the kitchen.

i made two giant trays of Rice Krispie treats...at 3:30am.

I'd rather be up and doing something productive than tossing and turning for hours, with no blanket of sleep to cover me.

It is now 6:53am. I am going to take a shower and try to "wake up" from the weird in-between of sleep without sleep.

His mercies are new every morning.

Comments

Koye said…
i'm glad you're blogging again, andreal! but i hope you can catch up on your sleep. =)

Popular Posts