Little Breakfasts

I miss breakfasts with Alexa at our old house. It was such fun to cook together and eat together. I cannot believe it has been over a year since we moved into that little house on 18th street. Sometimes it feels like this year has been long, and other times it seems like a blink.

God has shown me so many things this year. Some of the lessons were hard to learn, but I can see that He was there through everything.

For all the promises of God find their Yes in Him.
1 Corinthians 1:20

Comments

Katie said…
I'm right there with you on the many lessons learned throughout the year. The Lord is always teaching me something.
Isa said…
That breakfast looks WONDERFUL! It seems as though April wasn't even hear. I plan to write you a letter soon! Love you and miss you!
Isa said…
Those breakfasts look really good! I would miss them too. Maybe you could over to our house and have breakfast with us. (:
Isa said…
Oops! didn't mean to do two.

Popular Posts