Today


Today is my 25th birthday.

 It was a wonderful day, and I felt loved from the minute I woke up. My bestie, Alexa Rae, got all most of my best peeps together for a surprise Skype call early this morning. Hearing all those sweet voices almost brought tears to my eyes. Oh how I miss them!

For breakfast, I enjoyed an avocado smoothie and a latte and then ventured out into a glorious tropical downpour to Thai class. My delightful Thai teacher and I shared a few laughs when I (again) slipped Spanish into the Thai phrases I'm learning :)

My afternoon was spent reading and writing and drawing.

After dinner I was surprised again when all my new friends gathered for ice cream.

It was a special day.


Comments

Isabelle said…
I know that this blog post was a little while ago, but I just wanted to say that it was so awesome to see you that day...

Happy late birthday ;)

Popular Posts